Friday, April 3, 2020

Busy, Busy, Busy

Love
Hello, Everyone! The past year or so has been
full and exciting!

I hadn't been able to easily get to anywhere, easily,
The Lords Prayer
especially church, because I am now in an electric wheelchair most of the time. Then I found out about the church I now attend. They have a wheelchair van, so picking me up isn't a problem. 


I've also found a Christ-centered twelve step program based on the beatitudes called Celebrate Recovery. This program helps a person deal with hurts, hang-ups and habits. From what is considered major to what is
Bookmark 1
thought of as small. The program helps a person realize they need God in every aspect of their life, not just selected parts. I have gained confidence in
myself and have just grown as a believer in Christ due to this program. Celebrate Recovery started over twenty years ago and has grown and seems to be just about everywhere now. If you want to check them out, click: celebraterecovery.com


My  husband and I recently celebrated our 32nd wedding
Bookmark 2
anniversary, our sixth grandchild was born; our oldest daughter graduated as a Registered Nurse and works in the Emergency Room; our son and his family have moved here from California, so now everyone is in the same state! Our oldest son lives about two and a half hours north of us, but the rest of us live in the east central part of the state. It is exciting to have all of
Blessed Baby
us so close together. I can't wait to see how we are going to handle the various get together at holiday and such throughout the year. 


I have definitely been stitching. I stitched and gave my Mom, "Love". I also finished and framed, "The Lords Prayer". I stitched a couple of bookmarks (purple flower one was with satin
Harvest Time
threads), my grandson's birth announcement, "Blessed Baby", which only needs me to finish the beads for the eyes. I have also stitched, "Harvest Time" and I finished, "I Asked Jesus".  The backstitching on "I Asked Jesus" is completed, but for whatever reason, I couldn't get that picture to load on blogspot. Bummer!

I Asked Jesus

I am now stitching on one my aunt started. She was unable to finish it because she became ill. My cousin gifted me all of y aunt's cross stitching stuff including the project, "Aunt Verdi's Porch". I'm enjoying stitching it. It seems like it's going to be a fast stitch. I will post a picture of it on my next update. My plan is to now update this blog regularly.


Everyone please stay safe and at home during this pandemic. I know that God's got this in His hands. We need to be smart though and do our part too.

Until next time! Stay safe and well! God bless you!



5 comments:

  1. The above article is nice and interesting, .best of luck
    clipping path

    ReplyDelete
  2. How I became a happy woman again
    With tears of joy and happiness I am giving out my testimony to all viewers on line, my problem with Stomach Cancer stage IB and HIV has caused me many pains and sadness especially in my family.
    I was so afraid of loosing my life, I suffered the embarrassment of visiting
    therapy hundreds of times, unfortunately they did not find a definitive solution to my problem, I cried all day and night, do I have to live my life this way? I searched all true the internet for care, I was scammed by internet fraudsters times without numbers… until a friend of mine who stays in the UK introduced me to a friend of hers who was cured of the same disease, and she introduced me to Dr Itua who cured her from Breast Cancer by this email/WhatsApp +2348149277967, drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com. I contacted him and he promised that all will be fine and I had faith.He sent me his herbal medicines through Courier service and i was instructed on how to drink it for three weeks to cure,I followed the instruction given to me and Today am a happy woman again. He cures all kind of diseases like,Brain cancer,Gestational trophoblastic disease,Head and neck cancer,Ovarian cancer,Hodgkin lymphoma,Herpes,,Liver cancer,Throat cancer,Syndrome Fibrodysplasia Ossificans ProgresS sclerosis,Alzheimer's disease,Chronic Diarrhea,Copd,Parkinson,Als,Adrenocortical carcinoma Infectious mononucleosis,Intestinal cancer,Thyroid Cancer,Uterine cancer,Fibroid,Angiopathy, Ataxia,Arthritis,Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis,Brain Tumor,Fibromyalgia,Fluoroquinolone ToxicityBladder cancer,Hiv,Esophageal cancer,Gallbladder cancer,Kidney cancer,Hpv,Lung cancer,Melanoma,Mesothelioma,Multiple myeloma,Neuroendocrine tumors
    Non-Hodgkin lymphoma,Oral cancer,Sinus cancer,Hepatitis A,B/C,Skin cancer,Soft tissue sarcoma,Appendix,Spinal cancer,Stomach cancer,Vaginal cancer,Vulvar cancer,Testicular cancer,Tach Diseases,Leukemia.

    ReplyDelete