Saturday, June 10, 2017

WAY TOO LONG!!!

I know it has been MONTHS since I have updated. Life has been beyond crazy still.

Finished Wedding
Bells
Last Sunday, Pastor's sermon was on Ephesians 4:30-32 And do not grieve the Holy Spirit of God by whom you were sealed for the day of redemption. Let all bitterness, wrath, anger, clamor and evil speaking be put away from you with all malice. And be kind to one another,tenderhearted,forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

This sermon spoke to me. There are some people in my life that I really wish could have heard this sermon along with me. I am still praying the relationships involved can be healed. I know that with
time they may very well be healed, but meanwhile....

I did finish "Wedding Bells". I finished it about a week after the wedding. I haven't been able to frame it, so a couple weeks ago, I sent it to my cousin, the father of the groom. He will frame it for me, making sure it matches the colors of their home. I will post the framed picture when David sends it to me.

I did get further on Psalm 23. I would consider myself at least 90% done. I do
Psalm 23
want to finish it, and will, but I have another project I'm working on that overrides Psalm 23.

The designer from X's and O's contacted me as I was finishing up "Wedding Bells", asking me if I was still interested in being a stitcher for her. We had discussed it last fall, but, honestly, I'd forgotten about it since I hadn't heard from her. I have been concentrating all my stitching on this
Perforated Paper Frame
project. She would like to have it by late September. I asked her if I could post pictures of my progress to my blog. She told me she'd rather I just told of my progress, since it is for a magazine. It is a purse/wallet/pocket combination. I'd be further on it than I am now, but I discovered a mistake I had made and had to frog several hundred stitches. If I'd been doing for myself I wouldn't of worried about it. I realized I had put one of the items 1 stitch too low. The only way to fix it properly was to frog what I did. I then had to replace all those stitches. Yesterday, I finally was able to stitch beyond what I had to frog. 😀 Even with me having to take the time to frog and then restitch, I believe I have made very good progress on
the project.

Rachel's ring
Castanon Family
My niece, Kayla, who lives in Idaho, became engaged in February. They are getting married in July. I told her I'd stitch her and Wes an announcement. She picked out this pattern. I ordered the kit and have it here now. I am going to do it on perforated paper instead of the material though. The circle is 12 inches in diameter. The perforated frame paper/lapstand arrived in today's mail. Now I just need to find thee right size paper!

Rachel and her boyfriend have worked things out. Her Dad and I are happy for
her and them. He is a nice young man. His name is Jacob. He had told me before they hit their rough patch that he wanted to marry her. She will be 18 on Friday. They are going yo the courthouse Friday afternoon. We will have a wedding cake for them and a birthday cake for her here afterwords. Of course Rachel's wedding and the baby give me two more projects to stitch.

The Castanon family picture is of my niece, Danielle, her husband, Nick and their children. They are
Dahlia May 2017
expecting the fourth child to make his appearance in October. Nick is in the Army and the will all be moving to Germany at the beginning of July. I did a project for the oldest two's birth, but not Elijah or the baby due in October. Wonder what else I could fit on my stitching plate?

This picture of Dahlia was taken Mother's Day weekend. Sarah and Chance took her to a friend's home where she could burn some of the two year old energy off. It is hard to believe she will be three August 7.

Earlier this year my doctor sent me to physical therapy because of all my falls. At the end of my number of sessions insurance would cover, she told me she wanted me to reapply for the wheelchair. She feels that because I am weaker than last year, I'll have a better chance at getting it. I haven't heard anything since the paperwork was filed though. I now also have a lift recliner.

Jack is doing well. He has started doing something that makes him happy. He had been spending 90% of his day on the bed, reading fanfiction on line, since he became disabled several years ago. He has found an activity that makes him heel useful. He wakes every day with a purpose and happy.



4 comments:

  1. Wedding Bells looks great and I look forward to seeing your next wedding sampler come to life! Sounds like you have to do two now and three baby samplers. So glad Rachel and Jacob worked out their differences, congrats on the engagement! Glad you and Jack are doing a bit better and I pray that your wheelchair comes thru for you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your words of encouragement and taking the time to read and comment.

      Delete
  2. Wedding Bells is so beautiful..wow...I love the Colors in this.

    Your Other Photos are so pretty as well...

    Happy Stitching

    Have A Lovely Day

    Linda K

    ReplyDelete
  3. LE-MERIDIAN FUNDING SERVICES. We are directly into pure loan and project(s) financing in terms of investment. We provide financing solutions to private/companies seeking access to funds in the capital markets i.e. oil and gas, real estate, renewable energy, Pharmaceuticals, Health Care, transportation, construction, hotels and etc. We can finance up to the amount of $900,000,000.000 (Nine Hundred Million Dollars) in any region of the world as long as our 1.9% ROI can be guaranteed on the projects.
    Le-Meridian Funding Service -Email info@lemeridianfds.com.
    lfdsloans@outlook.com
    (WhatsApp...+1-989-3943-740 Or Call +1-913-9518-145)

    ReplyDelete