Friday, November 6, 2009

What the Week Entailed


Last week I showed you the progress I had on Sassy. I meant to get more done on her than I did, but I thought you would be interested in the progress I did make. So, here it is! I was able to complete the bottom few rows of the picture on page 4 and then I completely stitched her tennis ball she loved. I also have managed to outline the rest of her head, put some of the color of her face and somewhat outline her eyes. Sassy's eyes were unique in that her left eye is blue and her right eye is brown. I also managed to get the majority of the blak part of her nose done. I guess I should be proud of my progress?

This week at home first of all involved driving the girls around on Saturday night to go trick-or-treating, which was a great deal of fun. Sarah dressed up as a witch, using the little black dress she wore to the homecoming dance and Rachel was a pirate. The only props I had to purchase this year was a hat for Sarah and a sword for Rachel. Rachel's outfit was Sarah's a couple of years ago. They both looked great. A good friend of mine did take a picture of them, but hasn't downloaded the picture yet, so I cannot show you. Part of me wants a camera for things I want to show everyone, the other part of me is scared of not being able to operate everything properly since I am not very savvy when it comes to things like cameras downloading or computers in general.

On Wednesday Rachel went to chime choir practice. She really enjoys that.

Jack and I went to breakfast on Wednesday as well. We had a great time! We are going out on a date tomorrow night. The date tomorrow night requires reservations and is a Western theme. That is all I know. I had to go buy me a jeans skirt yesterday and Saarah and I are getting ready to go shirt shopping. My clothes size has drastically reduced. I bought a size 22 skirt. The last clothes I bought were 30!

This morning I swam 16 laps at the Y. I found out not long ago that 36 laps is eqivalent to a mile.

Well, I must be going. Hope everyone has a great week!!

8 comments:

  1. Sassy looks almost done, and congrats on the weight loss, that is a big loss, have fun on your date. My hubby had one last night, kinda boring, just had dinner and drove around.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stitching, and congrats on the weight loss!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sassy is coming right along....looks good.
    Have fun on your date...DH and I really enjoy our date nights.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The coat is coming out so beautifully on that. I can't wait to see the face completed. Great job Lyn.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great progress. Don't be afraid of a camera and downloading. Once you do it a few times you will get the hang of it and it will be so easy! Can you imagine if we had to develop all our film like we used to???

    ReplyDelete